Hey, everyone. Since it’s the end of July, it’s time for a new blog update.
What Do I Have Planned for the Month of August?
My schedule might be limited next month, based on what I have to do and my access to the Internet, but there are a few things I can do early on. For instance, I will continue with my Famous Sayings posts (this week is #73 — ‘Getting a Kick out of It’).
I also plan to continue in the Rift on the Left series. I need to finish the timeline and watch hours of debates first. Hopefully, there will be at least one to show you by the end of August.
Until then, I’m also working on my political dictionary. I’ll have more on that below.
Is There Anything Else I Need to Include in This Blog Update?
I’m just going to keep my schedule light, but if I have the time, there are things I can do, including:
- Updates for the Russia probe timeline. Since I have been doing research for another person, I have found new details to fill out that post. I stickied the post for anyone who’s interested.
- Updates for my political dictionary. It’s not a wiki, but just a page where I can keep my own definitions of terms. It will be extremely helpful for the Rift in the Left series because there are over 60 connected terms.
- A post about health care in the United States. Since the bills in the Senate were killed in dramatic fashion, it’s time to talk about this.
- At least one News Roundup post. I might discuss the health care bills here, too.
- A post about minimum wage. This topic needs its own post.
- A post about basic income. So does this, especially since it was passed in Hawaii.
As I stated last month, there are other posts I want to do before the year is up. For example, depending on how far I get with the Rift on the Left series, I want to include another post about the American election system. If I have enough time in August, I might be able to know out those posts, as well.
Until then, happy reading!
You must be logged in to post a comment.