In the middle of doing research for today’s Famous Sayings post, I think I need to take some time to give my readers another blog update.
This month was a little slow in regards to actually making posts, but I tend to do better when I have an actual schedule. I’m in the process of moving, but I know I will be able to make some posts at least for the first week of July. I will make a working schedule anyway so I can challenge myself and see what I can do.
What Does My Schedule Look Like?
Now, there are many topics I want to address, but I must give myself some room in case I want to make a post on the spot. That said here is my working schedule:
Working Schedule for the Month of July 2017
|Saturday, July 1, 2017||Russia Probe Mega Post*|
|Sunday, July 2, 2017||Open|
|Monday, July 3, 2017||News Roundup|
|Tuesday, July 4, 2017||Celebrating Independence Day (Fireworks)|
|Wednesday, July 5, 2017||Why It’s So Hard to Talk About Racism|
|Thursday, July 6, 2017||About European Terrorism|
|Friday, July 7, 2017||Famous Sayings #69 — ‘Lucky Number 7’|
* Tomorrow, I plan on making a post about all the Russia probe updates because I will not address the probe for the most part in my News Roundups. I will explain more in the actual post, but I wanted to cover some events because of the oddities and now there are recent developments regarding the reporting of this.
Will I Update This Blog Update?
This post may be updated if I can fit more topics in this month and these are topics I want to cover before the year is up:
- The Rift on the Left Series, starting with a big ol’ recap. I might move this to August or September at the latest.
- The Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
- Donald Trump and his conflict of interests.
- Ivanka Trump, because she is a person of interest. I will do my best to be as respectful as possible.
- Health care. This may be sooner rather than later because McConnell may want to shelve the Senate bill until August.
- Basic income.
- Minimum wage.
- The American education system. This includes a discussion about where we rank globally, how testing has taken over instruction days, and how I feel about charter schools and school vouchers. Betsy DeVos is definitely going to get a mention.
I will try to do at least one News Roundup a month.
I might be able to help myself out by skipping ahead and doing the easier posts first then scheduling them. Wish me luck.