Hey, everyone. I needed to give another update.
Why Did I Need to Give You an Update?
Normally, I would post a News Roundup on Sunday, but I needed a bit of a rest today. I’ve been quite busy with professional writing assignments and posting around on other sites, but there is some important news I wanted to discuss.
What Do I Plan to Do?
In particular, residents of the United States should be interested in what is going on with the FCC. I have a post planned, but I need to do some extensive research on that to properly inform everyone and to discuss the continued assault on net neutrality.
There are other stories I want to discuss next month, so here is a list of topics I have been working on:
- Net Neutrality and More
- Russia in the Crosshairs: Are We Sure We Want to Do This?
- My Thoughts on Obama’s Planned Fall Speech
- What Does It Mean to Be Conservative?
- What Does It Mean to Be Liberal?
- Why Trump’s Tax Plan Is a Disaster and a Betrayal
- The Call for a Better Health Plan
- We Need to Address the Rift on the Left
- Angry Voters (one post each for Democrats and Republicans)
- How the Trumps Are Profiting from the White House
- What Do I Think About Ivanka Trump?
- An Overview of Republican Bills in 2017
- What’s Going on in Venezuela?
- The World’s Water Crisis
I plan to do the posts in bold this week. In fact, I need to discuss the Internet topic as soon as possible. The second post is a continuation of this one. The third topic is recent and it concerns an urgent message I have for Democrats.
I’m putting this up here because it will hold me accountable to you, my readers.
My apologies for not doing the News Roundup this week, but I will try to find a way to address important news items I have been meaning to discuss eventually.