I had something else planned for this Write Anything Wednesday, but I need to give the subject matter needed more time to develop a good post. Instead, I will leave the idea among others for future posts. So, get ready for another list.
Why I Am Making This List for Future Posts?
Just yesterday, I published my long-time-in-the-making post about the states’ rights doctrine and I received some excellent feedback so far. At one point, the discussion veered toward education (something mentioned in the main post) and that got me thinking about charter schools. I have never been to one but I would like to research this topic because I have not heard many good things about them.
Anyway, here is a list of things I would want to cover:
- Obama’s legacy
- Grading the U.S. Presidents
- Posts about the political spectrum (think: Liberalism and Conservatism)
- Educational Posts (including No Child Left Behind and Charter Schools)
- About the state of journalism today
- A deeper look at K-12 curriculums
- Political parties
I don’t know if I will make all these posts, but it would be nice if I did.