With 2 more assignments to go in the Blogging: Branding and Growth and course, the eighth assignment I am tasked with creating a social media schedule. Yikes!
What do I have to schedule besides link my posts when I publish them? Well, honestly, I have to make other posts in order for my page not to look like it is run by some kind of bot.
My Quick Social Media Schedule
After looking on the resource page, I was able to make a quick schedule for the next week. I can get started today and plan for next week to see how things go. But I need followers to really make an impact.
Anyway, here’s my schedule (Per Facebook and Twitter):
- Today (Tuesday, November 08, 2016): Autopost
- Wednesday, November 09, 2016: Autopost
- Thursday, November 10, 2016: Autopost
- Friday, November 11, 2016: Autopost
- Saturday, November 12, 2016: Share Links to Articles
- Sunday, November 13, 2016: Autopost
- Monday, November 14, 2016: Share Links to Articles
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016: Share posts from other bloggers
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016: Autopost
- Thursday, November 17, 2016:Share Links to Articles
- Friday, November 18, 2016: Share Links from other Bloggers
- Saturday, November 19, 2016: Autopost
I will really get started on Saturday, but I will see how things go. If I can easily do this, the schedule will be similar in subsequent weeks.